10.04.2005

All I want for Cwithmath...


Nate pulled Isaac's tooth out today!! His first ever (for both of them). Isaac's tooth has been loose for 4 weeks and has been asking everyday when it was going to fall out. So finally it was pretty wiggley and Isaac let Nate just pull it out. He looked a little shocked that it actually came out and didn't quite know what to do. He is very excited though. He put it in a baggie and rushed it upstairs to put under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy. Apparently there are many tooth fairies (according to Aspen). The kids' friends know tooth fairies that hand out $2 for lost teeth. The tooth fairy that comes to our house only gives out $1 per tooth. The tooth fairy that used to come to my house when I was little only handed out quarters.

Of course there was the famous incident when Toby lost his tooth and swallowed it. So he made a fake tooth out of paper and gave it to the tooth fairy. He got fake money in return!! Toby thought it was very funny.

6 comments:

  1. Humm, MY tooth fairy only paid a dime per tooth (of coarse a regular Hershey bar was a nickel....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Betsy ... I feel bad that you only got quarters from the tooth fairy ... I guess she must have had a crush on me because she always left me the paper goods.

    Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  3. cost of inflation I guess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not so much cost of inflation but the cost of forgetting to leave the money for the tooth. Guilt I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor isaac, the tooth fairy keeps forgetting to come. i need to leave her a note to remind her I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Latest update: Isaac brought the tooth downstair (in a plastic baggie) to show Betsy that the tooth fairy hadn't come yet. He left it in our room on the floor, and Betsy threw it away.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents