1.13.2006

Hazel


So I bought this dress for Hazel a couple of months ago. It was too cute and I couldn't resist. However, I misjudged how much Hazel would grow. I thought she would be able to start wearing it in May, when she might be closer to walking. However, I was wrong. She will be grown out of it by then. So I am a poor judge of growth rate for her - I've therefore decided to not buy her clothes a season ahead. Sure, I'll miss out on the great deals, but it isn't a deal if it doesn't fit at the right time, Right? It's still a cute dress.

3 comments:

  1. it is a cute dress, i like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dress! With all the spring-like weather we are having, it doesn't seem like it is out of season too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous darling. simply fabulous

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents