4.23.2006

Have you got soul?

Nate and I went to see Collective Soul last night at the Back Yard. It was a ton of fun. We were down front (with all the chain smokers, unfortunately) as opposed to being on the lawn in the back (with all the old fogeys). It was awesome. (Not the smokers). This is our second date since Hazel was born. We hired a sitter, but Aspen watched Hazel. She is a momma's girl and Aspen is second best when I am gone. The sitter was basically there to supervise. But hey Nate and I finally got to go out without any kids. It's been a while. I loved every minute.

2 comments:

  1. Jeff and I found another couple in our ward who have children and found they weren't dating anymore. Now once a month we switch children on Friday nights. This way we get at least one date a month and since the kids are at someone else's house sometimes we can simply come home and enjoy the silence! In return we watch their children one Friday night a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey - i love as good concert - i'm glad you were able to go out. I do think that's important.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents