5.13.2006

Hot to Trot

We saw Elvis!

Aspen and the Chuy's fish.


This weekend we all ran in the Chuy's Hot to Trot 5K. Nate ran with Aspen and Toby. I ran with Hazel and Isaac. The first mile of the race is all pretty steep uphill. Aspen and Isaac were on the lookout for water stations. Isaac sprinted to the finish as I tried to keep up. After it was over, Toby said it wasn't so hard (he was murmuring at the beginning.) The kids did a great job. I am very proud of them. Now they're ready to sign up for another one. I'm just tired.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun and a good family activity. I am suprised your whole family did it! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard an update on your competition with Nate in a while...the running one. What's up? Did you win?!!!??!? :-)

    I think your family is really cool to have done that 5k together. What a great activity! I could probably even manage a 5k! You inspire!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents