2.18.2007

"I feel older now that I'm ten." - Aspen on her birthday


Let the celebrations begin (bright and early before 9 am church, no less).

Aspen chose a piggy cake. She even helped to make it.

We also celebrated last night by going to see Lion King with her friends. (Friend's dad didn't want to go, or take 3 little girls, so he gave us the tickets if I would take them - of course!) The festivites will continue next weekend with a sleepover. (Why do they call them sleep overs? No sleeping actually occurs when a bunch of girls get together.)

4 comments:

  1. That can't be good for her eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Aspen she SHOULD feel older, after all, she IS a day older than she was the day before.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Aspen. I never saw her as a baby and she was / is way cute. My favorite is the picture with the orange hat. I remember when I first met you guys. McKay would beg and ask to play with Aspen again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great day. We love you.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents