3.05.2007

It's birthday time for you!

The kids told Nate that he needed to make a wish as he blew out his candles. Nate said that he wished for fewer candles on his cake. As the kids were removing the candles Isaac said, "Dad, you got your wish! There are less candles on the cake now!" I got him the complete Calvin and Hobbes for his birthday. He was actually surprised. (I think I am getting better at that. I actually got it before Christmas and have been worried that he would find it before I could give it to him.) It was a good day. What more could you ask for?

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it was a happy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Complete Calvin and Hobbes!!!

    It doesn't get much better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday.

    To Betsy's question, however, you could ask for:

    1. Being able to believe it is butter.
    2. Everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday!

    and is the calvin & hobbes collection worth the gazillion dollars?

    i've debated it a few times - and wanted the inside scoop

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's quite the blaze you have there..... I had some flack about my candles a year ago or so.

    The older you get the worse it gets........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonny,
    Nate says so far so good.

    I say, it's fun for the whole family. Even Isaac, who can't usually sit still long enough to read anything, comes right home from school to read it. Everyone in the family has been seen with one of the 3 volumes every day. So I say that it's worth the moolah. BTW, I got it at Sams's for $20 less.

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday old man

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not old. I figure I am only 1/3.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents