9.05.2007

Can you spot the difference?

Somethings new...can you tell what it is?
You guessed it. After 4 years of splint therapy, two surgeries, 3 months of liquid diet, a retainer, rubberbands and enduring 3 years of braces (which, by the way, is even worse when you are thirty something and pregnant),
I GOT MY BRACES TAKEN OFF!!
I was so excited the whole day yesterday and haven't been able to stop smiling. In fact, after they took off all the hardware and polished my teeth the assistant needed to take pictures. One of me smiling(which was not hard at all), and one of me not smiling (which I just couldn't do!;D) Then, because I have been waiting for so long and been through so much and this meant so much to me, I started crying. ARGHHH. What a boob! The girls in the office that were watching me commented, "We've never had that reaction here before." But they were tears of joy and I am still smiling:) I feel like a new Betsy.
Two observations I have made in the last 24 hours:
  • I will never complain about how long it takes to floss ever again.
  • Kissing is much better without those pesky wires in the way.

10 comments:

  1. I would have to say braces are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!!!! And your hair is getting long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks good! Do they feel all slimy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Congrats I loved when i got mine off it was like I felt so free....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irritable Bowel Syndrome taken care of?

    ReplyDelete
  6. who are you and what have you done with betsy? :-) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. do the happy dance!!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents