5.28.2008

I gotta go


While we were at the beach last week, Hazel suddenly decided to figure out potty training. She would announce that she had to go at the most inopportune times and in places that had no facilities (like the beach, or in the car). And then she really wanted to wear underwear. So we encouraged her as much as possible and she is doing pretty good, except when there is something better to do like watch a movie or play in the sand. But, for the most part, this has been a pretty easy process. She's even dry during naps and at night! I still have half a bag of diapers. I guess I'll be donating those to someone! I'm convinced that waiting until 3 or later makes it easier to potty train. Otherwise, I'm the one who is trained.
Anway, here's to an extra $60 a month in my budget!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay....you're all done with diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Hazel. What a big girl. I also agree with waiting until 3. I did it with most of you kids and it worked like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing wrong with pooping on the beach...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool that she decided to do that on her own and you will save money now :) Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents