9.05.2008

The best husband ever

WHAT.IS.GOING.ON?

WHO.IS.MAKING.THIS.MESS?


Oh. You're fixing my tv?

In the 2000 degree heat of the attic?

Oops. That wasn't supposed to come out by the ceiling.

Isaac was Nate's assistant in moving the cables for the TV (I moved the TV into a room that didn't have the appropriate wiring.)

Now, thanks to my most wonderful husband (and his handy assistant), I can watch TV while I use my treadmill or work on projects or ironing or paperwork!

Then, to further my love and appreciation, Nate brought me flowers a couple days later...just because he loves me!
I know ya'll are a little envious, but he is already taken!

3 comments:

  1. did ya move Isaac again? Is he back upstairs now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good husbands are hard to find.

    Take good care of the one you have.

    Sounds like he's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents