1.12.2010

Current unplanned project

I've got to make this costume (view C)

look like this:

by thursday morning at 7:30am.
Isaac is Napoleon in the Fifth Grade Musical.  I didn't realize I had to come up with a costume until today at 1:45 pm, just before a full afternoon and evening of appointments. I just got back from purchasing materials and now I'm debating...do I go to bed now (it's already 10:30 pm) and work hard tomorrow and perhaps into the night?  Or do I start now and work most of this night, and try to finish tomorrow, but will most likely end up staying up tomorrow night as well?  Either way, looks like I'm going to be losing some sleep over this.  The funny thing is that Isaac hates to sing.  So how did he get roped into singing a solo in a musical?  My kids constantly surprise me.

2 comments:

  1. I've sat up many a night making costumes!! Good luck!

    And post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents