4.12.2010

Easter

I know, Easter was more than a week ago. I'm still trying to catch up after Switzerland. Life doesn't have a "please hold" button, unfortunately.
Anyway, because I didn't get home until 10pm Saturday night, I figured I'd just skip the egg hunt and such for the kids. (Actually just for Hazel, the others are a bit old for that now.) But on Sunday, our friends saved the day and invited us for dinner and an egg hunt.

All the guys hung out around the grill, cooking steak

Here's my friend Keri and her fabulous new haircut. (She has since added some vivid red highlights.

This is her very red headed son
The teenagers were busy avoiding the camera, and goofing off. They did have the privilege of hiding the eggs at a nearby park.
The kids played until it was time to hunt eggs...especially the money holding eggs.



Hazel had lots of fun. The bigger kids got to smash confetti eggs on all the unsuspecting adults and each other.


And isn't this little guy just the cutest? I loved his smile.

2 comments:

  1. that looks like so much fun confetti eggs, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics... I am always saying that- but I really do love them and all the people in them :)

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents