7.19.2010

Almost the end


Just a little note:


I have gone without dessert for 36 days.


Tomorrow is the last day.


Truthfully, it hasn't been as hard as I thought. And I might try going without desserts during the week, and partaking of them less when I do eat them on the weekends.


I had hoped to lose a decent amount of weight while trying this. Of course I didn't. In fact, the scale didn't even budge until about 6 days ago. Perhaps my body was in denial. I've lost a couple pounds since. Maybe I just needed a jumpstart.


Anyway, the dessert strike is almost over.

5 comments:

  1. Robbie went on a dessert fast too. Going without would be good for me - but I'm not motivated enough yet, I guess!! I will be sorry to see your trip end!! It's been "vicarious" fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, I've been eating enough desserts for the two of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dessert is not hard for me to give up if i can have carbs in their stead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dessert looks scrumptious!

    Congrats on meeting one of your goals. Knowing you that took a lot of willpower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you are awesome to have undertaken such a commitment! way to go!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents