9.01.2011

My favorite toys

We didn't bring much with us to Kansas besides clothes and computers. And since we aren't in a permanent place here yet, the kids haven't yet started school. So they are a little bored.




The only toys that they all enjoy playing with and don't get bored of are Legos.


Legos are also my favorite. So I decided to buy a couple basic building sets (we mostly have themed and specialized sets, so I wanted to get these anyway.)




They have been playing with these Legos for two weeks and everyday it is new. The only problem is that there aren't enough. So I may buy some more before we get into a house and get our stuff back. But I don't mind. I love Legos.

2 comments:

  1. Honest and truly, my kids were never into Legos. But they go around saying that I never got them for them!! We had one set - and it's still pretty much intact - what does that tell you??

    But all my grandkids seem to love them, so I've bought some more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree - legos are the best. so glad you guys are getting settled!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents