5.22.2006

Dear Tooth Fairy


Translation: Dear Tooth Fairy, I lost a tooth. My mom accidentally threw it away. Please do not look in my mouth because I do not like it. Thank you.
Further- Isaac says that if he doesn't hear back from the tooth fairy by his birthday (which is soon) he will make a wooden tooth to put under his pillow.
All of this came about because he says that he wants to get free money from the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy is not his mom, so he thinks he can fool the tooth fairy. Toby once swallowed his tooth so he put a fake paper tooth under his pillow - he got fake money in return. Isaac knows that he risks the tooth fairy giving him fake money for the wooden tooth. I think the tooth fairy may just quit visiting this tricky little boy. By the way, if you missed it, Isaac has not lost a tooth recently and I have not thrown it away. Although I think that I did accidentally throw one of Toby's teeth away once.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. My favorite part is "Please do not look in my mouth because I do not like it," mostly because I can remember wishing on a star as a little girl (for Maiden Fairhair, the brown-haired Lady Lovely Locks doll--which I had earned by eating crusts on my sandwiches for a week or similar) and then getting freaked out when my mom told me the fairy would leave it on the hutch next to my bed. I didn't want any weird old fairies coming in my room so I told my mom not to let her in. My mom gave me the doll the next day.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents