2.17.2007

What Hazel's been up to

I love to sew little girl dresses. They are fast, easy and cute. I especially liked how this one turned out. Hazel likes to try them on too.
Hazel loves to climb inside all my cupboards. She plays in the dark while I clean the kitchen.
Hazel is also very in to helping me cook and bake. She loves to lick the bowl and the beaters and the spoon and just taking chunks of batter and eating it. She's not picky.
Apparently we spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Hazel was coloring with markers while I was making dinner. She opened every marker to try the color out on her paper. Then she started in on the floor - thank heavens for washable markers and tile.

5 comments:

  1. I love the dress! Can I ask what pattern that was? I want to make Easter dresses and I really like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel is sure growing up! She looks so big here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how big she is getting! Can't wait to see you and we're looking forward to Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are an awesome seamstress.

    and kitchens are great places to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pattern is Simplicity 5118. I didn't put the flounce on the bottom that it called for. I also made it a few inches longer. If I did it again I would add more inches. Erika has this pattern too.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents