2.19.2008

They say it's your birthday

Aspen turned 11 yesterday. She celebrated a fun day:
  • heart shaped french toast for breakfast
  • presents
  • climbing trees at the park
  • went to see "The Spiderwick Chronicles" at the movies
  • out to Rudy's for dinner
  • We're saving cake for later when Nate returns from his business trip.

Aspen is such a great girl. She is a wonderful big sister and happy and fun. She always finds friends wherever she goes. She is talented and smart and beautiful. We couldn't ask for more!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Aspen! I thought about you guys as we finished driving home yesterday.

    We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Aspen! I remember when you were born, I got a fax about your birth while I was on my mission!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents