9.17.2008

Teaser weather

Here's some pictures of the sunset the night Ike hit Houston. It might have been a devastating storm, but it made for some beautiful skies.



Here in Central Texas, the weather changes all the time. But for about 6 months of the year, it's just some variation of HOT. I am not a fan of hot, humid weather. Deserts I can handle, hot, humid plains aren't my thing. So waking up to 60 degree weather for the past couple days has been heaven. Yesterday it didn't even make it above 80! So we are living it up while it's here. The weather here is always changing. We've been throwing open all the windows (and trying to ignore the ensuing allergic reactions) and taking advantage of being outside and not melting! Today Toby, Hazel and I went for an 8 mile bike ride. (Which is quite the workout pulling a trailer on a gravel trail.) It was beautiful. They say we'll have a couple more days of this! Sounds good to me.

4 comments:

  1. That's a great picture. wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! the weather has been wonderful.

    Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the sky that night and a few nights after that and kick myself for not having my camera! Great photo(s) M

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents