3.31.2009

Hail!!

We had a big hail storm come through town a couple days ago. Nate called to suggestion that I clean out the garage really fast so that I could get my car in the garage. So I gathered all of my lovely and obedient children and we moved stuff around until at least one car (mine) coud get inside. Nate's car has been through previous hailstorm/damage and so his was not a priority. Thankfully, he got home safe and without a cracked windsheild. There was the size of golfballs and tennis balls in some other areas. It's pretty loud. We finished right as it started to rain. Made sure to gather everyone away from the windows that were facing the storm. Only a few of our windows have been replace with safety tempured glass (due to real golf balls and bad golfers). But it was over fast. And even though the ward cancelled all activities for the night, we enjoyed a nice evening at home.
Sadly, the large hail decimated half of my tomato plants. I don't think they are going to be able to recover. So yesterday I replaced them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your two cents