3.29.2009

Sister Make the Best of Friends

Last weekend, I journeyed to the zion to spend a few days with my sisters. We went to Park City for some fun in the snow. The snow was mostly gone, but we still had lots of fun. Hannah took us to a great cafe for (b)runch near her house. And played some badminton on the front lawn.

We rode the zip line down the ski jump slope at Olympic Park.
We did some shopping with Erika and her girls on Saturday. We played lots of games. Stayed up way too late (in typical Kerksiek fashion).
We did some ice skating. (Got beat in races by a bunch of kids at the rink.)
It was a fun weekend. I think we need to do it again. Maybe a warm locale next time? I'm thinking Hawaii? Anyone?

6 comments:

  1. yes hawaii wold be amazing we should do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote that it be longer than two days wherever it is. It went too fast and was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sisters make the best companions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm...let's do the mid west (aka Idaho) and get stuck in a snow storm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun... I will have to check that out the next time we go to Utah. Great pics :) It makes me want to see my sisters right NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad that you all had a great time. I would like you to send me the pictures (full size) so I could have copies made.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents