12.04.2009

Cousins


I think one of the most fun aspects of family holidays is playing with cousins.  My kids had a good time getting to know the Brunner cousins again. (It had been more than 5 years since we last visited Vegas!)  And since my children are the oldest by a lot, everyone had grown up a bit since the last time we saw them. 

This is Carrie.  She was always willing to play Polly Pockets with Hazel.


Hazel and Malachi got along great.

Cynthia and Aspen had fun together.

with Olivia and Isabella too.

After dinner Wiiing (projected onto the wall).

Everyone was happier than a few of them seem to be (they just don't like having their picture taken).  We missed having Kristy's kids there.  It would have been cool to get a picture with all 16 grandchildren.  But we take what we get.  Good to see all the cousins again.

1 comment:

  1. I believe it's next to impossible to get all the grandkids looking good in one picture.

    I may try again this year, but I feel doomed to failure.

    I'm just going to get a collage frame!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents