6.16.2010

Norway Day 3

I had thought to go see a couple museums on Bygdoy today. But all that changed when we accidentally slept in...until 3:00 PM. I don't think I've ever slept that long in my life. Going to sleep when it's light, waking up when it's light...can't tell what time of day it is. Anyway, waking up in the late afternoon kind of makes it hard to go do much when most things close by 5pm. So after Hester came home we walked to check out the King's palace. There are lovely gardens all around. And ceremonial guards. But I don't things the guns are particularly ceremonial...maybe. Anyway, at least we got out of the house.

I love it here.






3 comments:

  1. Sleeping in until 3 sounds pretty amazing - what time did you go to bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have needed the sleep and there will be plenty of time to go to Bydoy. I am glad that you are all having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, sleep is good and not over rated at all...plus you are on vacation :) Love Hazel's short hair sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents