2.15.2011

Isaac and his junk collection

Since we ar moving, we have been going through all the closets and getting rid of the junk.  Isaac loves junk.  He had 4 or 5 dead RC cars in his closet that I wanted to chuck.  He wanted to keep them.
 As a compromise, he asked if he could take them apart and then throw them away.  Me?  Okay.  I get what I want.
and Isaac is kept busy and out of mischief for...a while anyway.

Then he wanted to keep the tires. 

I am afraid he will one day turn up on Hoarders if I don't keep this in check.

2 comments:

  1. so funny. Why the tires?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I could use the tires for the Newton Scooter projects my kids have to do for science - I end up buying perfectly good cars and taking them apart - I need Isaac around!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents