8.01.2005

2 month checkup

I took Hazel to get her 2 month check up today. We tried out a new pediatrician and I love them. The office I was taking her to before didn't have the greatest service. (Actually they were awful.) I actually was seen as soon as I got there. I didn't even get a chance to sit down. I was impressed to say the least. Anyway, Hazel is up to 12 pounds 8 ounces. She definitely gets enough to eat!! She didn't like getting the four shots in her legs, but who would? She did great and Isaac (who came with me) was a great helper.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, i don't like giving the shots to the babies. They always look at you like you have betrayed them or something. Its very disconcerting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pediatricians are worth it! I changed about 1 1/2 ago and there is a big difference. Way to be a big brother Isaac!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents