8.02.2005

Settled for less

My library (which seems to increase every week) has been in stacks on the floor for almost a year now. THere were built in bookshelves in our old house but none in our new house, hence the stacks on the floor. We were trying to hold out and get some shelves that we both liked and were made out of real wood. However, everything we looked at was out of our budget and would take a few years to finally get. So we settled for fake wood from IKEA. Gotta love the bargain powerhouse. I figure we'll get our money's worth in the next 5 years and then get what we wanted. At least I can find the books I'm looking for now. I discovered quite a few books that I have been meaning to read in the last year. They had gotten lost in the stacks.

3 comments:

  1. They look great and it is certainly a step up from the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its the same as the one erika has in her basement. love 'em. gotta love the bargains.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents