5.02.2006

Going the extra mile

I was busy doing yardwork today and so I asked Toby to put the dinner in the oven. It was just a frozen Michaelangelo's pasta dinner and perfect for him to do for me. Then about an hour later Toby comes and out announces that dinner is ready. He not only did the manicotti, he made a salad and cooked some broccoli and set the table!!! I was so grateful to him. I was so busy getting my yard work done and he really helped me out without being asked. Makes a mom proud. 5 Smiley faces for Toby!!

4 comments:

  1. wow! what a great story! it's that kind of thing that a blog is perfect for recording. Toby, you're the best! I can't wait till Bonnie and Brandon do stuff like that. Right now they could do cold cereal and sandwiches, maybe quesadilla's. Bonnie could make eggs. I need to get them in the kitchen more.

    I've enjoyed catching up on the blog Betsy...we were gone for a couple weeks on a field trip. Then I bought our new house. Details coming soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toby, that was great that you are helping your Mom. I know that she appreciates it and I am proud of you. You are the greatest. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Toby!!!! McKay loves to help in the kitchen but only when it is cooking and not cleaning. It's a thing I hope she continues. Are the smiley faces still working?

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents