5.02.2006

Sidewalk Art

Sunday's weather was beautiful in the evening so I took the kids outside to draw with chalk on the driveway. (I like chalk because Hazel can do it and can't ruin other's drawings and it's non toxic!) Anyway it's been a long time since I wrote I love (insert name here) on anything (like when you were in the 7th grade and wrote all over your binder). It was a fun activity. Toby drew the other one. I just want to say that Toby is not into death or dark stuff. He just likes to draw monsters (usually Bionicle, Pokemon or dinosaur type monsters). He is a pretty good artist. I did ask him to stay away from things with dripping blood from now on. He also had me outline his silhouette and then he turned that into a dinosaur with very long claws and sharp teeth. He is pretty imaginitive. Having a preteenage boy is a little out of my comfort zone sometimes. (He also wants blue hair!! like the boy down the street.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

share your two cents