4.09.2007

Happy Easter

Due to a bad chicken burrito, Nate wasn't feeling well and opted out of the family photo:(
Between our two families we have a child just about every age: 1 (Andee was asleep I think),almost 2, almost 3, 6,7,8,10,and12. We have quite the collection!

I made the girls matching dresses for Easter. It was fun. Aspen really likes to match with Hazel. She finally has an actual dress! Last fall she only had one dress and no skirts. I just never got around to finishing the ones I had started. (I need to work on the procrastinating problem...later.)I have 4 or 5 more cut out, I hope to get them done before she grows out of them.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE hazel's picture in the family Easter shot. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the look on Hazel's face. It is so very unique and probably something that she does often. IT is good to document those things. Erika was always making faces when she was Hazel's age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel does make some great faces. I like to post the pictures that show the kids personalities. There are "perfect" pictures, but the best ones are the ones where someone is making a face. (I think we sent one for a christmas picture one time.)

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents