5.16.2007

Scaredy-Dog


I'm going to rename Copper. She thinks she is so fiersome - but -- she's so not.



Last night there was a little thunder storm. Copper (and Hazel) were crying at 2 AM this morning. (Copper is just a tad louder than Hazel.) Hazel finally went back to her own bed at 3 AM. Copper, however, could not be persuaded to leave my side until 8 o'clock this morning. She slept under me, under my bed, until I finally got up.


Lest you think otherwise, we love Copper, especially Hazel. Thankfully, Copper is great with kids!

2 comments:

  1. wow copper is getting old, yes she is somewhat of a scaredy cat. Although, one time back in highschool i went into mom and dads bedroom to let them know i was home and copper started growling and charged me out of the room. She backed me into a corner and it wasn't until i screamed that she finally let up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its because copper has always hated you hannah

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents