3.16.2008

San Antonio Zoo

We just finished spring break this week. I took the kids down to the San Antonio Zoo for a little outing. (Austin doesn't really have a zoo...just a bunch of miscellaneous rescued animals.)







The place I liked best at the zoo was their butterfly exhibit. They had many different kinds and we could go right up to them and hold them. But it was like a greenhouse/sauna inside the exhibit, so we didn't stay more than 15 minutes...Hazel wanted to leave.
Hazel loved the little pygmy goats that she could feed and brush.
Toby loved the birds, of which there were a lot.
Isaac loved that he could use his heelies all day (but he's been sore for 3 days).
Aspen liked the butterflies too.

2 comments:

  1. cool a butterfly exhibit? Bet[c] you're the best mom ever making sure your kids get cool experiences like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first picture with the animals.

    I just realized I really like zoos. We went to the one in California and I still find those animals amazing. I guess I'm still a kid in some areas.

    I'm also jealous that it looks nice and sunshiney there.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents