12.24.2009

the children are nestled...

...all snug in their beds, while visions of waking up Mom and Dad before the sun comes up are dancing in their heads. 
We've read the Christmas Story out of the Bible, read Davey and the First Christmas, sung carols around our candle windmill, wrapped all the presents, and readied everything for the morning.  Just have to finish the traditional midnight baking of the cardamom bread and then I can snuggle myself into my own bed.  (I think we could scrap most of the other traditions, but my kids look forward to the bread the most.)


Hope you have a fabulous and very merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Karl showed up - Grandma Mary, Donna, Mary, Harry and Dawn and kids, Bill and Marjorie, were all here.

    I just have to watch "Holiday Inn" and I can call it a day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan and Sariah's family went home awhile ago, we just got done watching "Skipping Christmas" and now it's off to bed. Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys all look great. Please send me a copy of this picture (5X7) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents