12.27.2009

One way to get a project to the top of the to-do list

I did this about a month ago.  I just got really sick of my living room carpet. (5 years of 4 kids, a dog, and a sand box will do this to you.)  So I tore it up.


I had planned on replacing it with...something by the next week (I was hosting a baby shower at my house and thought that was a good deadline.)  I ended up having the party at our neighborhood clubhouse.  And my floor still looks like this.  We are having another party on New Year's Day.  I would love for something to be in place by then.  But...who knows?  For now the kids enjoy riding their scooters in the living room.  Besides, if it's still like this by January 1st, at least it won't matter if someone spills their drink!

It is a bit cold though.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm - concrete is "in" you know!!

    Just needs some epoxy maybe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. If not, I could help you install some new carpet/flooring when I come in January!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents