9.06.2009

Fab Finds

I found these two items at thrift stores this past week. Nate and I have never had a dresser in our 15 years of marriage - I've been looking a long time. I really liked the circles on the drawer fronts. It came with a mirror. So I need to figure out what to do with that. I already have a mirror in my room. It has a few dings/scratches. One day I may redo it, or paint it. But I really like it the way it is.
And I couldn't pass up the chair. Only $5! I originally thought I'd paint it some nice glossy bright color. But the oak cleaned up nicely and I'll recover the seat to something a bit more fun. I've got tons of fabric in my stash. And it fit nicely in the corner of my room.

6 comments:

  1. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! How come I never find that stuff?

    We've been married for 42 years and still no dresser!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy, that dresser is AMAZING! The chair rocks as well, but the circle detail on the dresser...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool...they both fit perfectly with the decor of your home. I can not imagine not having a dresser for 15 years! My word! Glad you have one you like ;)

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents