6.24.2005

Putt-Putt

Last night I took the kids and their friends to play putt-putt. (It's not called miniature golf here - it's putt-putt.) THey had fun and then played arcade games for a bit. I can't believe that my kids are growing up so fast. Having Hazel is such a sharp contrast. After four weeks I am still trying to figure her out. But things are getting better. I am getting a little more sleep. (Still not enough). And I am actually getting dinner made and the laundry done. The dishes seem to be lower on the priority list. But at least everyone is fed and has clothes to wear. The days are really hot. But at least it is a little cooler at night so that's when we go out. The only bad thing at night is the chiggers (bugs that lay eggs under your skin and then it itches like crazy for a couple weeks). But all in all things are going good. Tonight for Isaac's birthday we are going to Thunder in the Dirt (a tractor pull). This ought to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your two cents