11.16.2005

Look out!!

My computer has a link to our photo album as the screen saver. And it kicks in after about 1 minute of inactivity at my computer. So I sit and watch my pictures go by while I feed Hazel. It is always funny what shows up that I don't remember taking. Occassionally photos show up that I need to delete, some that I love and then there are ones that are just funny. I am laughing at myself for this one. Nate took this on Isaac's birthday a couple of years ago. And although it isn't very attractive, I think it is very funny.





5 comments:

  1. Very nice Betsy! Looking forward to seeing y'all next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got your braces off\!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy

    At first glance it looked normal, but the more i studied it the scarier it looked. Man that is one whacked out picture! Save that to show your grandkids.

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  4. no karl. i still have my braces, this is just an old photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Betsy, my kids love to sit and watch the computer go thru pictures. They could do it for hours. Although I don't think I would save a pic like that of myself. You are brave.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents