3.04.2006

It's my turn

I was tagged by Bonny so here goes:

Four Jobs that I've had:
1. pre-school teacher's assistant
2. Scale girl at the sand and gravel pit on the night shift
3. Assistant to a consular officer at the American Embassy New Delhi
4. Room scheduler at BYU

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Wedding Singer
2. The Princess Bride
3. Documentaries
4. Ann of Green Gables

Four places I've lived (there have actually been 13):
1. Riverton, Utah
2. Annandale, VA
3. New Delhi, India
4. Seoul, Korea

Four TV shows I love(d):
1. The Dukes of Hazzard (old one)
2. Bugs Bunny and Roadrunner Show
3. American Idol
4. Nova

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a minute of:
1. 24
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Gilmore Girls
4. The Office

Four books I am now reading or just finished (I'm on a How-to and self-improvement track right now):
1. You Can Never Have Enough of What You Don't Need (a great book)
2. If Life Were Easy It Wouldn't Be Hard
3. Getting Things Done
4. The Parenting Breakthrough

Four Places I've Vacationed
1. South Padre Island, TX
2. Disneyland
3. Kathmandu, Nepal
4. France

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Chuy's enchilladas
2. Steak
3. Pho
4. the Giardellhi chocolate dessert at Eddie V's

Four sites I visit daily:
1. my blog
2. freegames.ws (while I'm feeding Hazel)
3. my family's blogs
4. Nate's family's blogs

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Bubble bath
2. at the movies
3. in bed
4. at the beach

Four bloggers I'm tagging
1. Erika
2. Liz P.
3. Julia W.
4. Jenn P.

5 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting life! Puts most of us to shame. But thanks for tagging! I'll try to carry on the torch.
    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe you've never watched DH - I'm impressed by your fortitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, we've just never watched TV on Sundays; so it's kind of a no brainer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, but you can download them from iTunes.

    I told Hannah that and she laughed.

    I guess it is a little silly to pay for a TV show...but I've done it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I just don't know what I'm missing!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents