7.30.2006

Home Sweet Home

After being on vacation for a month, it is good to be home. Being away always seems to make me appreciate my own place. I think the kids are glad to be home too. I've posted a month's worth of pictures (there are so many more, but I'll refrain). I don't have many from the Dude Ranch. After a month, I think I got tired of taking pictures and so I'll have to bum some from everyone else. But we had a great time.
Now we are leaving for Dallas tonight. Toby is having back surgery on Tuesday. We would appreciate you keeping him in your prayers. Toby has scoliosis and so they are fusing together portions of his upper spine. We have a great doctor, but it is always a little scary, for Toby and for me. Earl has come to take care of Isaac and Aspen at home and we are glad that he could help out. We'll be in Dallas for about a week. We'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. It was good to see you guys. I am sorry it wasn't for a longer period of time. Toby will be in our prayers and we pray for the best. Love ya all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, good luck to toby - and i'm glad you had a great adventure across the states this summer - oneof these days we'll make the trek as well.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents