10.31.2006

Halloween Parties

This is this first halloween party we went to. (It was a friend's birthday.) Hazel was an indian, aspen a vampiress, the psyborg is a friend, and toby and isaac were shadow warriors or grim reapers or something. They just wanted to wear the masks.This was at our ward party. I was an iPOD, nate was bicyclist, and Hazel was a skeleton. I won an award for my costume (yea!!). Only the teenaged kids and a few of the adults knew what I was. Most of the old people didn't know what an iPOD was and the kids just thought I was a radio. But it was fun. Nate's pumpkin won an award in the pumpkin carving contest.

1 comment:

  1. Our activity chair said she wasn't going to do halloween this year. To that a lot of us replied what!?

    So we organized an unofficial trunk or treat at a local school parking lot as a FHE instead. It was fun.

    There's just something about ward halloween parties. I think the turn out is even better than the xmas party.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents