1.01.2007

Seeing the Lights

As a kid I remember going to see the light son Temple Square every year. So I took the kids while we were in Salt Lake. Nate didn't make it because he was at the hospital with Karl (who broke his collar bone snowboarding). We went with Erika and her family. The displays were neat. I liked the nativity scenes around the reflecting pool. It was a very cold night, but the kids were great and didn't complain, even after walking 3 blocks to Temple Square and the 3 blocks back to the car. Hazel's cheeks and nose were very rosy; but the rest of her was toasty warm.



2 comments:

  1. hey! I wish I'd known you were here. I'd have coordinated our Temple Square lights visit with yours so we could have seen ya for a few minutes. But alas, I get how crazy it is when youre visiting Utah. Now that I'm here, I'm sure I'll feel like all my friends used to feel when I came to town but couldn't fit in a visit. It's just life.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had all these good intentions of visiting friends while we were in utah. However, things ended up a little busier than I had originally planned. Comes from having a large family I guess. But we were thinking of you. Maybe in the summer...

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents