5.20.2007

Beach To Bay Relay Marathon

This last weekend i ran the Beach to Bay Relay Marathon in Corpus Christi with 5 of my friends from church. We had a great time and finished in 4 hours 35 minutes 32 seconds, faster than we anticipated. I ran the first leg which was on the beach. It was a little harder to run in the sand. But I loved it! I started right when the sun was coming up and it was cooler, almost chilly - perfect running weather. We had such a great time doing the race together. Now we are pumped to do more races.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. You and your friends did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just running the other day when I was thinking about the Moab marathon. Wasn't quite ready to do it again.

    Way to go and way to beat your goal on the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Amy:
    This is the kind of marathon to do: I only ran about 3 1/2 miles, each of my friends ran another part. They ranged from 3 - 5 miles each until we did the 26.2 miles for the marathon. You could do that every weekend!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents