8.26.2007

Projects #6-8

Project #6
I got a great deal on these chairs ($4). They just needed to be recovered.
Project #7

This project technically wasn't on the list. But the kids were getting their supplies ready to take to school tomorrow and she was feeling left out. So I made her a little backpack of her own. (The blue was left over vinyl from the chair project).
Project #8

I finally took down Hazel's crib and she is now in a big girl bed. She actually sleeps much better now. Which means that I am sleeping much better too!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the new chairs. fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so awesome with your projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chairs as well! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are motivating me to be so organized! I've made my own little project list and I think I'll head off to buy some white paint right now to get Courtney's towel rack finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chairs look Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We bought Olivia a lunch tote for school and we had to get Garrett one too. They really don't like being left out do they. The first day they had them Grandma D. took them on picnic. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your projects look great. I am proud of you. It takes a certain stick to-iveness to get through all of those things that we have left hanging. Good luck with the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents