9.30.2007

Maybe it was too drastic...

Before:

After:

Toby had been growing out his hair for a long time. He really hates to have his hair cut and because I don't think hair is that big a deal, I have been indulging and just trimming the edges and keeping it neat but it was getting long. Toby has great hair, so I didn't think much of it. However, we started getting comments from people at church and a few from school. Then the ward held their annual youth standards night and we got more comments. So, I decided that maybe we should cut a bit more off. This is the end result. Toby hates it and I wish I would have left it longer. Oh well, this way, Toby won't have to get another haircut until Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. you guys need to move to our ward - we have deacons with mohawks - who pass the sacrament - no one seems to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. serious his hair isn't even that long. people are lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mckay wants to die her entie hair purplish red ... I am all for it. If you are going to have a fake color it might as well look fake! Forget what the ward says and go "Samson"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do people have to make comments! Annoying.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents