11.03.2007

Playing Beauty Parlor Again

Aspen has been begging to get her hair cut for months...well planning to cut it for months and begging to actually do it for the last 2 weeks. So rather to setting up an appointment, taking her 45 minutes away, and paying $$$$ for Scott to do it, I decided I would give it a shot. I figured that I would only be out a half an hour of my time if it didn't turn out and I could then turn to Scott to fix it. I think it turned out decent. Obviously, Scott would have done it better, but hey, she's 10 and not so picky, and I saved $$$$ and 3 hours of my life. It's been a win-win day.

Before:
90 seconds later:
The end result: side view
back view:

6 comments:

  1. You did good, I think it's CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Are you next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's cute too. My dad used to cut my hair--he did it up until I was a senior in high school. Who knows how good of a job he did, I certainly never noticed one way or the other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! matching hair cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job! and super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her hair color. So many different shades. She is beautiful with any hair cut but this one is especially cute. Congratulations on a job well done.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents