3.13.2008

Frosted Mini.

Hazel: Can I have some frosted mini wheats.
Nate: Sure.

15 minutes later she is still sitting quietly at the table, eating.

I decide to get her a glass of water, because shredded wheat can be really dry.

That's when I noticed that she wasn't actually eating the mini wheats. She was biting the frosting off, and then putting them back in the bag. I pulled a bunch out of the bag, and she says "oh, I licked those."

If you click on the picture, you can see how the middle section of frosting is missing. And, yes, she is smiling for the picture--but when she saw it on the computer she said "I am not smiling."




5 comments:

  1. And are you saving the little unfrosted miniwheats for her later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was. Betsy wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuz, you could save a boat load of money, just giving her some sugar in a bowl......

    ReplyDelete
  4. She asked for marshmallows first, but we didn't have any.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When did Hazel get so big?

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents