3.28.2008

Introducing...

I thought I'd take a bit and tell you a little more about my kids. Mostly it's to help me remember all the great things about them. But I'd like you to know too!

This is Isaac:
Isaac has a ton of energy. He loves:
  • to dig in the sandbox
  • tortilla chips and guac (a favorite for breakfast!)
  • is an awesome artist
  • loves math
  • is good at all sports (plays baseball right now)
  • doesn't like to get his picture taken, so he makes faces
  • to be efficient. (For example: decided to quit taking piano lessons from his teacher so that I could teach him instead. His reason: it took too long to drive to and from his teacher's house).
  • to sneak the frosting and chocolate chips out of their hiding place in the fridge (I guess it's not a good hiding place:)
  • to hike with his dad
  • build things
  • play with his brother
  • to stick his tongue out (in 75% of the pictures I have of him, his tongue is hanging out like Michael Jordan) I think it helps him concentrate.

2 comments:

  1. cute boy. it's weird that i've never met your younger kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. We are looking forward to seeing you all this summer.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents