4.19.2008

Strawberry Fields

Today was beautiful. It was the perfect day to go pick strawberries. So we headed out to Sweet Berry Farms in Lexington to pick us some red beauties. It was a great drive. I feel homesick when I drive out in the country here. There are wildflowers everywhere, the world is green, and it looks so idyllic. I really wish we could own our own slice of country life. Anyway, we picked a whole bunch, ate half a box on the way home and we're going to be enjoying some strawberry desserts later.






2 comments:

  1. I'm so hungry right now. (For these though, I'm not to sure about the crawdads.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man,.. I must have missed out on stuff growing up in LV,.. seems like you guys always have such rich activities to do all the time that I don't think we have available there. The only thing we ever did was go to wet 'n wild. :)

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents