1.24.2009

Postal Service's New Product

I finally went to the post office this morning and mailed my Christmas cards. (They ended up being New Year's cards instead.) Anyway, I needed lots of stamps. So the nice lady at the counter was telling me what designs they had.

"We have sunflowers, hearts, more hearts, love, sinatra, disney, lincoln, breast control."

That's right. Breast Control stamps.
Of course she meant Breast Cancer Awareness stamps. But I thought the idea of controlling your breasts much funnier. Especially from this large bosomed postal worker. The whole line was cracking up. Hope you get a chuckle too.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Hey, I just love the picture of your kids with the 2009 at the top of your blog- soooooooo cool! I am looking at all the blogs that I have missed over the past few months. very fun!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents