5.06.2011

Going on a Field Trip

Hazel went on a field trip to a local farm/rescue/education zoo. So Toby and I went with her.



We went on a hay ride, learned about milking a cow, saw some native texas animals, and walked through a fairy garden.



I can't believe this is the last time I'll have a kindergartener, and that this is the last time I'll go to this farm (every one of my children have come here on a field trip). It is sad to see this time pass. Sometimes I just want to pause at parts and just enjoy these momennts with my kids. I'm excited for the new adventures that older kids bring. But I will miss and cherish the little kid moments we've had.

1 comment:

  1. I remember going through all the "lasts" when Noah was a senior.

    But then lots of new "firsts" start - seems to be a lot of "firsts" and "lasts" that make up the fabric of our lives!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents