9.07.2011

Update

  • I've been messing with my blog, as you can see.  I messed it up (arrggghhh) and am still trying to fix it. 
  • We found a house to rent, finally.
  • I have the kids halfway enrolled in school: 1 1/2 hours to fill out paperwork, 1 1/2 hours for the kids to take placement tests.  Tomorrow I will meet with all three schools to sign each child up for classes (probably another 1 1/2 hours at each school for another 4 1/2 hours total).
  • Our household stuff, that has been in storage in Dallas for the last 5 weeks, will be delivered on Monday. YAY!!
  • Our life is about to be back to normal next week. Well, closer to normal anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what it is about schools outside CA, but it takes about 15 minutes to get enrolled here!!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents