9.08.2005

Wuv, Twoo Wov -- Wuv is what bwings us togevveh today!



Today was our 12th -- no 11th -- anniversary. (I was talking to my friend and actually made that mistake yesterday; Still have baby induced brain muck.) Anyway, Nate and I have been married for 11 years!! Sounds insane. Sometimes it seems longer, sometimes I still feel like I'm playing house. But I am still glad I married Nate and love him more now than when we were first married. So we celebrated with all the kids at TGI Fridays (yes I know it sounds so romantic - but I just had jaw surgery and can't eat anything good and we have a 3 month old baby that has become a momma's girl and so leaving here with a sitter isn't quite feasible yet.) So we'll do better celebrating in a couple of months. I am going to go with Nate, and Hazel, on a work trip to San Francisco in a couple of weeks. SO we are calling that our anniversary celebration. Anyway, Nate did get me flowers - lots of flowers - enough to fill 3 large vases - as a token of his affection. A girl can never have too many flowers.

Also a Happy Anniversary to Jake and Amy. They're celebrating today too!!

7 comments:

  1. Our 9th Anniversary (1996-2005!) was yesterday and it was the only day this week that I had to teach all day long. I hurried the crit along in the 6-9 PM class and let them out at 7:30 PM (they were happy).

    On the way home I got Mindy a dozen roses and suprised her!

    I took her lunch today and we had a very pleasant time.

    Happy anniversary Nate and Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers are good. Almost as good as saying the right thing at the right time......

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one earl. congrats guys! i can't believe that you've been married half my life! also can't wait to see you in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Mom just asked me if I sent the E-card this morning, I said,"No, remember, I couldn't find a good one?" So she gives me THE LOOK, like, "well I didn't because YOU were....." (She sent you a card, but you will get it late) Happy Annivesary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. I guess that means that Dad and I are getting older as well. Anyways, thanks for the hospitality. It was great to visit with you and the kids and Nate. We are back to "normal" stuff now. The weather is great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! (again) It was good talking to you yesterday. The flowers look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for making me feel old, Hester.

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents