2.18.2006

Happy Birthday To You, CHA-CHA-CHA

Aspen started the day with breakfast in bed: french toast!

Every nine year old girl loves hearts and pink!

Aspen and three of her friends went ice skating. It was colder outside than at the rink!

Present time, present time, open your present, see what's inside!!


We are so glad that Aspen is part of our family. She is so kind and loving and giving. And she is a cheerful part of our day. We love you a lot, Aspen! I can't believe that's she is nine!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Aspen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Aspen!!! Like your mom, I can't believe you are nine either. I hope you had a great day and lots of fun! Love, Jacob, Amy, McKay, Kirsten, Cruz, and baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday. We are so glad that you are part of our extended family. Love, Mor MOr and Far Far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's my kinda breakfast tray. I have the very same one, how coincidental.

    Happy B-day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! happy birthday - and i like the tray as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually have 3 of those beautiful breakfast trays. They are multifunctional!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aspen was the baby at our wedding I can't believe she is now nine. Olivia asked the other day when she would see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope that Aspen had a good time skating. Tell her happy belated birthday. Oh, and nice IKEA dinnerware.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's freaking me out that Aspen is NINE now! Bonnie is 9 too...and like Aspen she loves hearts and pink and breakfast in bed (funny--before I read any of your comments I said to Brad "hey, she does the cookie sheet tray too!"). Your blog is prolific. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

share your two cents